Sunday, June 18, 2017

Never going to move forward

I'm not going to get out of this. I'm going to be stuck in office jobs I hate for the rest if my life. I was hoping I could use the county vocational training to try something new, but my situation isn't going to be stable enough to do that. J is seriously cracking under the strain of maintaining her marriage. I'm worried that she's going to blow it all up before she even has a job. And so here I am, stuck in another situation where I can't take care of myself because I have to take care of someone else. In fact, that's what this divorce feels like. Like I'm going to be taking care of my brother's kids. I'm stuck and I'm never going to get out.

No comments:

Maintaining myself

It's been fairly easy in this hermit lifestyle to maintain a sense of myself, even if I wasn't sure what I wanted it of life. Now th...