Tuesday, August 8, 2017

New kind of boy

I'm realizing that I can't do this Daddy/boy relationship like I have done Dom/sub in the past. I've been slipping into old patterns and the protocol, instead of fostering subspace, has been oppressive.

In previous D/s relationships I saw myself as inferior: a slave with value only in being owned, a child who didn't know how to be a man, a son who was desperate for a father's love. But now, for the first time in my life I see myself as a man. I am injured and scarred but also strong and capable. I don't need a Dom to save me. I can save my own damned self.

I need to challenge my relationship with the sub role. I don't have to sound timid when I say "Daddy." I can call him "Sir" with a deep, confident voice. I can disagree with him and have my own opinions. I do not need to be any less myself just because I wear a collar. When I submit I am lending him my strength but I am not weak, or fragile, or less than.

I am enough in and of myself. I don't need anyone to complete me.

No comments:

New kind of boy

I'm realizing that I can't do this Daddy/boy relationship like I have done Dom/sub in the past. I've been slipping into old patt...